Thursday, April 2, 2009

Week 4 Candy Jar Challange

I have been a member at Digital Candy since the begining of March, and I love their challanges. Here's my latest entry in JulieMarie's Candy Jar Challange ~

Photobucket





This layout was a challange for me because we had to use everything from the kit somewhere on our layout. The kit is awesome, but it has a lot of pink in it, and as a mom of boys, I never scrap with pink. I had to figure out a way to use the pink papers, and elements without making the page look too feminine. The glitter wasn't part of the kit, but I like how it frames the picture. I think it makes it more suited for a boy page to.


Credits ~The glitter is from GeniaBenia's Playtime Kit , and everything else is from Julie Marie's Candy Jar Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment